car lift platform hydraulic cylinder
1. Cylinder Tube
(1)Material: Standard using ASTM 1020(steel 20), ASTM 1035(steel 35), ASTM 1040(steel 40) with Ra0.4 after honing and rolling.
(2)Tube choosing: standard is cold drawn seamless steel tube, if need hot rolling seamless steel tube, please inform us before quotation.
(3)Advice: Low pressure can use steel 20, high pressure can use steel 45. If customers have other special material request, can talk with us before quotation.
2. Piston Rod
(1) Material: Standard using ASTM 1035(steel 35) and ASTM 1045(steel 45).
(2) Piston Rod choosing: Solid piston rod and hollow piston rod (one of hollow piston rod end needs an air vent for welding and heating)
(3). Process: Quenching and tempering to reach hardness 229-285HB after roughing machining, if necessary, we also can reach hardness 45-55HRC after high frequency quenching. Standard chrome plated thickness is 25μm(if need more thickness, please inform us before quotation).
(1) Material: Standard material is wear-resisting cast iron, gray iron(HT300, HT350), steel and aluminum alloy, forging group II.
(2) The concentricity tolerance between piston and piston rod is 0.03mm.
4. Cylinder Cover
(1) Material: Cast iron for low pressure, gray iron HT300 for middle-low pressure. ASTM 1035(steel 35), ASTM 1045(steel 45) for middle-high pressure.
(2) Cylinder Cover choosing: It is better to use cast iron when cylinder cover also same function as guide sleeve, and melt brass, bronze or other wear-resisting material on the guide surface. If using the construct of pressing guide sleeve into cylinder cover, then the guide sleeve material should use wear-resisting cast iron, brass or bronze.